BI Analyst (Tableau, Healthcare)
RemoteUnited States$65,000 - $130,000 per year
**This is a direct hire position for one of our clients. The role is a fully remote position. Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
We are looking for a talented BI Analyst with Tableau and Healthcare experience that has a unique blend of technical skills and personality to join our client's dynamic team. As a BI Analyst, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing data visualizations, dashboards and reports using Tableau.
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive individual who can work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate must have a passion for data visualization and a flair for creative design. We are seeking someone who is not only technically proficient, but also has excellent communication skills and can translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Design, develop and implement interactive data visualizations, dashboards and reports using Tableau
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their data needs and translate them into visualizations
- Analyze data and identify insights, trends and patterns using critical thinking
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency in all visualizations
- Provide guidance and best practices to ensure Tableau implementation meets industry standards and compliance requirements
- Participate in user acceptance testing and provide support during deployment
- Continuously improve and enhance existing visualizations and reports
- Must have Health care experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing data visualizations, dashboards and reports using Tableau
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts and SQL
- Experience with data modeling and ETL processes
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a track record of effectively working with cross-functional teams
- Passion for data visualization and creative design
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Our Vetting Process
At Emergent Software, we work hard to find the individuals who are the right fit for our clients. Here are the steps of our vetting process for this position:
- Application (5 minutes)
- Online Assessment (40-60 minutes)
- Initial Phone Interview (30-45 minutes)
- 1-2 Interviews with the Client
- Job Offer!
In this role, you will be responsible for creating visualization for data. See the job description for requirements.