RemoteUnited States$80,000 - $100,000 per year
**This role is a direct-hire opportunity with our client based in Minneapolis, MN. It follows a hybrid work model with occasional on-site obligations. While residing in the Twin Cities area is preferable, candidates from the Midwest region will also be considered. Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.**
We are seeking a talented Database Administrator to join our client's IT team. In the Database Administrator position, you will optimize database systems, enhance user experience, and play a crucial role in the transition to a new relational database system in the future.
- Provide tier-one support, leveraging expertise in relational databases, interfaces, and various technologies.
- Monitor logs, proactively catch errors, and troubleshoot issues to ensure seamless database operations.
- Update documentation, including workflow design, field flows, and reports, demonstrating proficiency in programming and database-related tasks.
- Understand business processes to enhance usability and efficiency within Ampact systems.
- Collaborate with the team in the move towards a new relational database system, serving as a key SME and liaison.
- Actively participate in catching and troubleshooting database-related tickets, ensuring quick and effective resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 2+ years of experience in relational database support.
- Proficiency in database design, querying, and data modeling.
- Strong documentation and programming skills, with a keen understanding of database-related tasks.
- Ability to catch errors, troubleshoot issues, and provide timely resolutions for database-related tickets.
- Familiarity with Quickbase and adaptability to new systems.
- Business acumen to align database solutions with organizational goals.
- Effective communication skills and a collaborative approach within the information systems team.
- High level of integrity in handling confidential information.
In this role, you will monitor logs, proactively catch errors and troubleshoot to ensure seamless database operations. You will update documentation, including workflow design, field flows, and reports, demonstrating proficiency in programming and database-related tasks.