Snowflake Data Architect
Emergent Software is looking for a Snowflake Data Architect who is smart, passionate, and detail oriented, to develop data warehouses in Snowflake pulling data from a variety of sources. A qualified candidate has experience architecting data warehouses, building data pipelines into Snowflake, and developing in Python. This a hybrid / partial remote position is for self-starters with good communication skills, work ethic, and the ability to manage work across numerous priorities.
Data Architect Primary Duties
- Create data pipelines pulling data into Snowflake from a variety of data sources.
- Architect dimensional data warehouses in Snowflake.
- Develop data integration services using Python.
- Build maintainable and reliable database systems.
- Help build the data engineering practice.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by your manager.
Data Architect Qualifications
- 5+ years in data engineering/architecture
- 3+ years developing/architecting data warehouses
- Strong Snowflake experience
- Python development
Nice to Have Experience
- AWS Aurora
Our Vetting Process
At Emergent Software, we work hard to find the people who are the right fit for our clients. Here are the steps of our vetting process for this position:
- Application (5 minutes)
- Online Assessment (25-35 minutes)
- Initial Phone Interview (30-45 minutes)
- 1-2 Interviews with the Client
- Job Offer!
In this role, you will be architecting data warehouses, building data pipelines into Snowflake, and developing in Python. See the job description for requirements.