Senior Software Engineer (Python, PySpark, & AWS)
RemoteUnited States$125,000 - $150,000 per year
** This is a direct hire position for one of our clients. This position is fully remote but needs to be on EST or CST time zone. Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.**
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our client's fast-growing technology company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in creating web applications with Python, experience with PySpark, and using AWS tools. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the backend and frontend of our applications and systems.
- Design and develop API's using Redshift and Pyspark
- Build and maintain scalable, high-performance systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and launch new features
- Debug and optimize applications to ensure they are running smoothly
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and methodologies
- Strong experience with web development, with Python and PySpark
- Experience on AWS cloud and using AWS tools
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- No ego, and comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
Our Vetting Process
At Emergent Software, we work hard to find the software engineers who are the right fit for our clients. Here are the steps of our vetting process for this position:
- Application (5 minutes)
- Online Assessment & Short Algorithm Challenge (40-60 minutes)
- Initial Phone Interview (30-45 minutes)
- 2-3 Interviews with the Client
- Job Offer!
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications to meet the specific needs of the business. See the job description for requirements.